Recorded Event: 3 Hwamisuk called speech forms
Type: Interview, Speech Surrogate
Primary Speech Variety: Southern Arapesh/Abu’: Hwamisuk variety
Secondary Speech Varieties: Tok Pisin
Date: 1998-10 Location: Hwamisuk 2 Duration: 8:09
Description: Inland Arapesh speech surrogate
Note: splices together two events. The woman at the beginning of the recording was actually calling her niece.
- Inias Klemons Natiris · Primary, (M : ) Hwamisuk ~
- Ira Bashkow · Researcher, (M : c 36) ~ husband of Lise Dobrin, anthropologist
- Lise Dobrin · Researcher, (F : 32) ~ American linguist, born Chicago 1966. Graduate student (linguistics, University of Chicago).
- Lusi Sandra Martin · Primary, (F : c. 20s) Hwamisuk ~
- Matilda Lualibi Clemens · Primary, (F : ) Hwamisuk ~ Lusi's sister
- Saheakama Elisabeth Biakalu · Primary, (M : ) Hwamisuk ~
Cassette cover scan (click to enlarge)